Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 2, 2008

Olympia!!!


It has now been a little over two weeks since we packed our bags, kissed our families goodbye, and moved to the capital of the beloved state of Washington.  What would make us do such a thing?  A job... A job where I can embed myself 4 times a week for 10 hours a day in a Washington Correction Center amongst... do I need to say?  to bathe in fiberglass, dust, and asphalt.  Then at the end of the day come home to my beautiful wife.  Followed by three day weekends with Andrea all to myself.  Does life get any better?  The lovely Andrea spends her time doing nothing (says Andrea).  (That is code for picking up everything that I don't do... putting the house in order, getting internet set up, shopping so we don't starve, basically the important stuff.  By the way she is a mean/sick/awesome/sweet/amazing cook!)  All in all life is well.  And tomorrow will make one year from the first time we went on a date/met for reals  :)   

6 comments:

Winston's World said...

good job nathan and andrea. i love you!!!! love caity

Winston's World said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Winston's World said...

Yea for Nathan and Andrea - you've officially graduated from Facebook/Myspace to the world of blogging!
LOVE M&D

Winston's World said...

Your sooooo cute!!! Kodos for the entry. -Kira

JAWinston said...

I see you took my advice. I look forward to reading more entries!

The Mortensen Clan said...

I am so happy you guys are bloggers. I love you.