Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Finally Another Post!

Wow, it has been more than two months since we have added a post! (I don't know why I say "we"....Nate is the only one who has been posting...haha). I guess it is my turn to write something and update you all on what has been going on here. Nate has been crazy busy with working 10 to 13 hours a day and still has time for me....he is amazing! :) We spend a lot of our time together playing games, making treats and watching movies. We just bought a new game called Sequence and we are totally addicted. I don't know why I like it so much since Nate always beats me but I guess I win sometimes because I won't let him stop playing until I win at least once :) We also have some friends here in our apartment complex that like to play games so we have played with them several times.

Brian and Brooke came to visit us and Nate and I made some patriotic brownie bars for Brian. We had a lot of fun and it was great that we got to see Brian before he left for training.



Nate has currently found another activity that he loves....go karting! There is a really fun place in Tumwater that has really fast go karts. Some guys from work told him about this place and they have gone a couple of times. The go karts are so fast that you have to wear a helmet and neck brace! I went with Nate once but the other time I just watched and took pictures and video. It is a ton of fun....and I'm pretty sure Nate is addicted :)





This past Sunday Nate and I went to Ocean Shores to see the ocean! It is only 1 hour and 45 minutes from here. It was really cold. We tried so hard to find a whole sand dollar but we weren't successful. We did find a pretty good half though. We definitely had a ton of fun and the ocean it beautiful! I haven't been to the ocean since I was really little so it was quite the treat!





Well, that is all we have for now. We are doing well and enjoying our time here together. We will try to keep you updated! :)

2 comments:

Winston's World said...

yea! you finally add a post. its nice to see what is happening. miss you lots. love ya
caity

Brian Robinson said...

Thanks for commenting :) Now I know how to find you! Oddly enough I don't really get how to blog, other than just posting stuff up. But oh well, maybe I'll get the hang of it eventually and figure out how to link to other people and stuff. For now I'll just bookmark your page. Nice pic, and again, thanks for the patriotic going away brownies.