Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, September 17, 2010

Two Years!

Okay, so we are still the worst bloggers in the world but I'm going to actually do a post today. We are back in the Burg and enjoying actually living together. Nate is taking 12 credits and working pretty much full time. He is staining cabins up in Island Park and is liking the work. I am working for Dr. Mellor again except this time I'm doing the office cleaning and filling in with anything else that he needs. I'm 26 weeks along now and things are going well. I will post a belly picture soon when I can catch Nate long enough to take one :)

I told Nate I would do an anniversary post so here it is! We spent our second anniversary in Seattle. I traveled to him instead of having him drive to Spokane - it was a nice break for him. We stayed in Bellevue at the Silver Cloud right next to the temple. The night that I got in to Seattle we went to a Mariners vs. Yankee's game. It was so fun! The Mariners lost but we still had a blast and also got the whole baseball game experience with $4 hot dogs and all (yeah - definitely not worth it - I think we will stick to eat before you go) :) Here are some pictures from the game!

The next day we went to the Woodland Park Zoo. The zoo had all different kinds of animals - we had fun walking around.
We also checked out Gas Works Park. It was beautiful and really neat to see downtown Seattle from across Union Lake. We had a fun anniversary and looking forward to another great year! Well that's all for now but I'll post more pictures soon!

2 comments:

JAWinston said...

What is Gas Works Park? It reads as if you two did have a good Anniversary. I am glad you guys did something memorable for it. Keep up the posts!

Nathan, Andrea & Jack said...

Its just a park in Seattle where they had this old Gas Works building. The building in our pictures was fenced off. There is a section for kids to play on.