Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Going Private

We are going to go private so only our family and friends can see our blog. Send us your e-mail address if you want to read our blog! :)

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Count us in :) And seriously, if you want help setting it up faster, just call :)

wasuperwoman@gmail.com

Amanda, Jared, Ella and Milee said...

We are included in the family part of it so add us! akwinston@yahoo.com and jaamwin@gmail.com

ashley said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Matt and Jen McEvoy said...

I love reading your blog! Please invite me :)
mjmcevoy44@gmail.com

Winston said...

Here's ours! Here's ours! Don't forget ours! bwinston132@gmail.com

ashley said...

hiii andrea. you know i live for your blog posts. that "comment has been deleted" post was me. i totally don't know how to work this thing. so if this post says it's from anonymous - it's ash.

I LOVE YOU!!

ashley said...

i think i fixed it... woww that took some serious mind power.

ashley said...

oh my gosh seriously? let's try this one more time. there. whooo.

AubsandKenny said...

hello! I am glad I found your blog :) Add me aubrey_johnson@live.com