Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Friday, March 6, 2009

So... A lot has happen since our last blog. Mainly we're in a different state. Different state geographically, chronologically, scholastically, the works. We are living in Rexburg. Andrea gets to manipulate little minds all day for student teaching, while I try to prevent mine from going crazy when I'm not at school. So far so good, Andrea seems to be manipulating their minds to the fullest capacity. According to her mentors, she's "flipping awesome" (my translation). Murphy, the big ears below has been gone for some time now, he's a part of the Mortenson family; producing lots of exciting fun for them. The weather here hasn't been much of anything. It's been cold, snowy, windy, but nothing to the extremes. Except for yesterday as far as the winds are concerned. If I would of walked to school my britches would of blown off. Wind gust got up to 45 mph. Those kind of winds cut right through people. Luckily not me because Andrea dropped me of and picked me up. Till next blog... cross your fingers. ;)

4 comments:

Winston's World said...

i cant believe you actually posted someting. its a miracle. LOL love ya Caity

Winston's World said...

KEEP IT UP! LOVE IT
MOM DAD

JAWinston said...

Ok, I have been crossing my fingers. I guess I have to continue crossing my fingers. Just because I am only now posting a comment doesn't mean I don't check your blog out. I do, several times a month, could be more...

Winston said...

So what's new?