Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 17, 2009

Well I guess it's time to update our blog since we usually update about every 2 - 4 months....haha. Nate and I actually made it through Winter semester here a BYUI. Nate is loving his construction and architecture classes. He is quite the architect! His last English class wasn't too bad either and he made it through his 10 page paper with only a couple break downs :)

Here are a couple pictures of a pavillion that Nate drew this semester for his architecture design class:




Nate also made a little house and a vanity last semester for some classes. They turned out really cool!






So much has happened since we wrote last that I don't even know where to start! This might get a little random.....

Here is a picture of us right when I got home from student teaching one day. Nate knew that I was stressing out because I just started and it was a little overwhelming at first. He had cleaned the entire apartment and had a game of Racko all set up so we could play! He is the best husband! :)



I didn't know that I married a chef! Here are some things that Nate has made for me.







Ashley and Dave came to visit us in February and it was so fun to have them here! We went to the flight museum here in Rexburg and we were so sad that we forgot to bring the camera. It was an amazing museum. The weekend was so much fun and we hope they come back again!




We went down to Nampa in March to visit Grandpa and Grandma Winston after their accident. It was wonderful to see so much family, but terrible to see Grandpa and Grandma in pain. We are happy that they are recovering and doing well.



We also got to visit my Grandma Zola, Uncle Cory, Aunt JJ and cousins Hayden, Tyson, Brady & Gavin. Gavin is our newest cousin!



In April, I had my final review for my student teaching. I had to put a unit together, teach it to my students and then present to my University Supervisor and one other faculty member. I was so nervous but it felt so great when I was finished. Here is a picture of me practicing my presentation with Nate.



We had the opportunity to go down to Utah for General Conference. It was so fun to spend time with my parents and sisters and listen to conference. Thank you Jared, Amanda and Ella for letting us stay with you!!



Here is a picture of Ella while Nate was feeding her green beans. She ate the whole can!! I was pretty impressed.



My graduation was the weekend after conference. It feels great to be done and I'm grateful that I had the opportunity to go to school. It was so wonderful and fun to have my family and Pops & Grams here.



I even got to shake Elder Anderson's hand! :)







It was my birthday on Wednesday and Nate made me a triple chocolate cake with chocolate chip frosting. Yum!!



Well that is all I have for now. I have no excuse for not blogging now since I'm out of school so there will be another blog soon. We are excited for summer and ready for Nate to be done with school. We are lovin' life and excited for the adventures ahead of us. Hope to see you all soon! :)

3 comments:

JAWinston said...

Thanks for the update! We enjoyed having you over for Conference weekend as well. Hopefully we can get together to play some more "Settlers" soon. Will be looking forward to future entries.

Winston's World said...

awsome blog!is nice to have an update,yummy food!1 love ya caity

Winston said...

Yay! You guys are so cute! I knew you guys had stuff going on! Congrats on graduating and happy birthday Andrea! awesome wood work Nathan! You should take a vacation to DC now that it's summer!