Lilypie First Birthday tickers

Wednesday, September 9, 2009

New Toys



A couple of week ago I bought some power kites so I can have a little fun this winter. The plan is to go snow kiting or in other words pull myself with these things on a snowboard. The first several days I had these the wind disappeared... yes, there wasn't much wind here in Rexburg! It drove me nuts. I got to fly my 4.1 for the first time in Utah. Then again here in Rexburg after our trip to Nampa. The video is from Monday night (Labor Day) here in Rexburg. I got a few good jumps in. The biggest one we didn't get on video but I was told I got around 10 feet in the air. No video so I'm not for sure but it was enough to mess up my weak ankle. In other words it was basically awesome. I think if I wasn't distracted by the fence ahead of me I could of landed a lot softer which would mean no busted ankle. I'm excited to heal up and kite some more!

6 comments:

JAWinston said...

No video! What is the big idea? Getting me all excited and leaving me with nothing!

Winston's World said...

Diddo to what Jared said!! btw dont hurt yourself! oh wait, to late for that! LOL

Winston said...

What the boogers! I feel jipped!

ABCD said...

nathan do something crazy and dangerous? IT CAN'T BE!!?!?!

Nathan, Andrea & Jack said...

Anybody have amy suggestions for posting vids?

JAWinston said...

Does it not let you post them the same way you post pictures?