Here is his building:
I think he is awesome - quite the architect!
Anyways the park was pretty cool. We decided to walk around and look for more places to take pictures. As we were walking along all of a sudden Nate said, "Don't step on the snake." So of course I screamed and jumped around but by the time I looked down the snake was gone. Apparently I almost stepped on a little gardner snake. Nate promises that it was there but I'm not sure if I believe him :) Haha...all I know is that we left pretty soon after the incident because I was freaking out...haha...good thing I didn't actually see the snake. Here is a picture of us at the park.


5 comments:
Sorry, I thought I left you a commment when I first read this. So, Nathan, are you still going to get a pet snake? You are going to school to be a Contracter. Right?
I can become a contractor. There are a number of routes I can take.I haven't thought about getting a snake recently but I don't think Andrea approves.
its okay Andrea, he always does that stuff, you should know that by now. LOL Love ya, good blog! Caity
I just wanted to apologize for my many "m's". I just noticed I added an extra one in my June 15 comment. I'm looking forward to your next post.
Did you feed the ducks at the nature park? we did that and once you do it they attack you for more! it was pretty fun. good job on the design. i'm impressed!
Post a Comment