So, how many pull-ups are you doing these days?
I had a few shirts just like that from Gap when I was preggo, they were my FAVORITE! So comfy and cute! You look adorable, pregnancy suits you! :)
You guys look great-- can't wait to see you over Christmas anddd meet your baby!
ya that totally looks a lot better than moms haha good job! you both look lovely! love ya caity
Post a Comment
4 comments:
So, how many pull-ups are you doing these days?
I had a few shirts just like that from Gap when I was preggo, they were my FAVORITE! So comfy and cute! You look adorable, pregnancy suits you! :)
You guys look great-- can't wait to see you over Christmas anddd meet your baby!
ya that totally looks a lot better than moms haha good job! you both look lovely! love ya caity
Post a Comment