I've been feeling pretty good other than a few days of morning sickness again and super tired. I thought for sure that was over but I've been feeling a lot better the last couple of days. I'm now 29 weeks along and Nate and I are getting really excited - only 11 more weeks! I seem to have popped out a bit more in the last week:

Nate is doing great too. His schedule is great and it is so nice that we get to have lunch together every day! He worked 13 hours last Saturday so he is busy for sure. We got a fun surprise in the mail about a week ago. Nate's mission companion from Brazil sent us a cute soccer uniform for little Jack.


Now for our not so happy news - we are officially Idahoans (according to our car anyways). I guess that isn't all bad but we quite enjoyed representing Washington. Bye bye Washington plates!


Okay now this time I'm serious - this is sad news. I once had this beautiful glass pyrex pan that looked like this:

Now it looks like this:




So basically I made a pan of brownies the day before and left the pan on the stove. The next day I turned the burner on high to boil a pot of water to make dinner - except I turned the wrong burner on. I left the room to go watch TV with Nate while I thought the water was heating up and all of a sudden we hear a loud crash. Nate runs to the kitchen army man style (he thought someone threw a rock through our window or something) but actually the pyrex pan exploded everywhere! Luckily we weren't in the room but yeah...that took awhile to clean up. I'm still finding small pieces of glass and probably will forever. Lesson learned - do your dishes!


5 comments:
Andrea, so that's how you break a pyrex pan. As I told Nathan on FaceBook. I have tried more than once but dropping it from above your head doesn't do much. Note to self, next time I need to leave it on a burner on the stove that is on. DUH! Thanks for the lesson.
Wow, what a mess. I am glad you were in the other room... but what a story.
When are you going to post pictures of your new car? Why a Suburu? Why did you get Idaho license plates?
I've turned on the wrong burner several times on that very stove. I've melted a cutting board, a bread bag and I think I even burned an oven mitt!
those are some stories!! excited and sad stories! don't worry you will always be a washingtonian in our heart! :D love ya Caity
Post a Comment